• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any MG's for sale?

Yeah, that "AC" in the link is not genuine. There is no selector switch and it has the thinner mini-14 receiver. Just email him asking for a pic of the top of the receiver. It will not say AC556.

The cool thing about working with David, is you can do 50% down now, while the gun is pending form 3 and the remaining 50% in 3 or 4 months. So if you are on a tight budget, that remaining amount due will be easier to handle. AKA tax return ;)

He just emailed me and said he made a mistake. The gun is infact not a factory ,but a converted Mini14! TheSnail TheSnail just saved me from making an $8K mistake!

He wants to know if I want it for a discounted price lol

AR18 = Uma Thurman.

I think it is sweet and sweet looking. A folding stock M16 that fathered the M16. A hybrid of the AK and M16. Not a (like) "Stoner Rifle" that KAC engraves on their receivers. This AR18 IS the actual Stoner Rifle. The one that David has is a bargain in my opinion. Original everything thing including the mag.

AR18 = Uma Thurman.

I think it is sweet and sweet looking. A folding stock M16 that fathered the M16. A hybrid of the AK and M16. Not a (like) "Stoner Rifle" that KAC engraves on their receivers. This AR18 IS the actual Stoner Rifle. The one that David has is a bargain in my opinion. Original everything thing including the mag.

I am thinking on the one you posted HARD! He said he would let me get that Mini for $6.5 with a black chaote stock?

I am thinking on the one you posted HARD! He said he would let me get that Mini for $6.5 with a black chaote stock?

I would not mess with that mini even at 6.5K. A clean converted all stainless mini 14 folder went for 6500 on GB earlier this year. Aim for the best, make it a goal. Call this local GA guy selling a SS AC folder. He is in GA, so you could check it out in person, and potentially work out a payment plan or negotiate.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=513431084

AR18 = Uma Thurman.

That's why I dig it. It's a living example of the step right b4 the M16. It is the REAL Stoner rifle.

As my first machinegun, I wanted a SS AC556 shorty. It's a gorgeous looking MG. I could not find one in my budget of 8-9K. So instead, I settled for a mint FNC Howco 16" import. I bought it for 7700. Sold it for 13K and went with what I really wanted which was a SS AC556. I wanted the AC over the FNC, because the FNC had too slow of a rate of fire, the parts were hard to come by, and the gun was a conversion and not a factory machinegun. Zero true history. I got the AC, and it had a much higher rate of fire, much more available parts, and was a true factory machine gun. What it did not have was the military pedigree that the FNC had. Tho the FNC was a conversion of a military gun, the AC was a factory LE gun. Neither the FNC or the AC will ever be true military guns. The AR18 has a high rate of fire, has a butt ton of actual history behind it, is a factory machinegun, and is a military gun. I've had both the AC and FNC, so if I found myself shopping in that price range, I would opt for the AR18. Parts are as hard to come by as the FNC, but they are cheaper than the FNC. However it meets all other fields of interest for me. There are quite a few people that think the transferable AR18 is undervalued including myself. Hell, if you don't buy it, I just might have to post pone the M60 a few months ;). Seriously though. 2Cents

I told you . TheSnail TheSnail is who I ask questions before I buy machine guns . Man knows his autos

Thank you Sir. I have an obsession with these things, and I don't think my habits and amount of research is healthy for anyone. I am however debating whether to go for a SOT next year. Utilize the knowledge for financial gain. I think buying and selling MGs would be cake walk for me. I at least ought to try it on the side.

Back
Top Bottom