• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you guys smoke?

I hate to beat a dead horse... :deadhorse: but...
Smoking will kill you... :boink: My car "smoked" one time... then it died...
20180719_084244.jpg Burnt I3 1.jpg 20180719_100028.jpg

There are a lot of really good cigars out there now. But if you looking for something sweet the Drew Estates Acid series is a good start (too sweet for me) but they have cigars from $5-$11 or the Deadwood Fat Bottom Betty/Crazy Alice cigars (more full bodied) but IMO better flavor for $6-$8. You can always go to a cigar shop and they can lead you in the right direction.

Thanks! Not sure what I'll like just yet, but I've got a sweet tooth so I figured I'd try that too. Soooo Many Options...

I sometimes really miss tobacco. Especially at the range on a clear cool day.
I do too but spent lots of time to get the urge and habit out of my system. I could start back at the drop of a hat but I know the addiction is very strong and don't want to go back down that road. Believe me, I still miss it after 15 years.

I do too but spent lots of time to get the urge and habit out of my system. I could start back at the drop of a hat but I know the addiction is very strong and don't want to go back down that road. Believe me, I still miss it after 15 years.

That's OK, Barbwire. You know a lot of smokers light one up once a week, or once a month while lounging. You don't have to smoke a case a day to enjoy smoking a good cigar. That was the first thing I looked at. I don't have the funds to smoke 8 'gars a day (yes, I know that word has three meanings) but I would like to pop one out while at the range with friends, or cleaning the garage, or fishing on a nice clear day.

FDA Study from 2016:
windypix_com__78652857f13d48128737672a7ca08134._.jpg

If you don’t smoke, I don’t suggest starting!

Sorry, PB, but it isn't the gut-punch that 30 billion dollars of anti-smoking campaign has been teaching. The guy next to me growing up lived to 103 smoking a cigar a day. The lady I worked with died at 32 of lung cancer, never smoked nor around smokers. When your time's up, it's up. I actually like the idea of smoking, but I'm a contrarian. It isn't for everyone.

Sorry, PB, but it isn't the gut-punch that 30 billion dollars of anti-smoking campaign has been teaching. The guy next to me growing up lived to 103 smoking a cigar a day. The lady I worked with died at 32 of lung cancer, never smoked nor around smokers. When your time's up, it's up. I actually like the idea of smoking, but I'm a contrarian. It isn't for everyone.
I hear you. Just a suggestion!

That's OK, Barbwire. You know a lot of smokers light one up once a week, or once a month while lounging. You don't have to smoke a case a day to enjoy smoking a good cigar. That was the first thing I looked at. I don't have the funds to smoke 8 'gars a day (yes, I know that word has three meanings) but I would like to pop one out while at the range with friends, or cleaning the garage, or fishing on a nice clear day.
I wish I could do that and keep it to a minimum but I enjoy it too much. I envy you if you can do that.

Back
Top Bottom