• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOW TO LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
I’ve been denied the last 3 times on donating blood because my bottom number is TOO HIGH(over 100)
I’m wondering if anyone has any natural remedies to lower blood pressure.. obviously my meds aren’t working anymore.. I’ve put a call into my dr that the meds aren’t doing what they should anymore.. rather than wait on him to get my message I’d rather try something different, along the lines of herbs or what not…
Any suggestions?

I’ve cut out most salt and use pepper and garlic for seasoning! I average 10 miles walking a week and take a niacin and omega 3 supplement daily! Eat salad for lunch every day and cook vegetables for supper and eat mostly fish and chicken breast at supper! Leave fried food to once a week. All this has helped lower my blood pressure and Cholesterol. Remove stress from your life and in my case I’ve lost 32 pounds in last 3 months.

I’ve been denied the last 3 times on donating blood because my bottom number is TOO HIGH(over 100)
I’m wondering if anyone has any natural remedies to lower blood pressure.. obviously my meds aren’t working anymore.. I’ve put a call into my dr that the meds aren’t doing what they should anymore.. rather than wait on him to get my message I’d rather try something different, along the lines of herbs or what not…
Any suggestions?
I put em on ignore and calm down in a short while

Back
Top Bottom