• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else think there is something wrong with commercial chickens being grown from chicks to fryer size in 7 weeks?

and you wonder why kids are as big as they are at younger ages now.

My dad had a contract for some chicken plants years ago, the stories he would tell, two headed chickens, four wings, etc. He watched some employees drop a biddy in a thing of liquid nitrogen and then throw it against a floor shattering it, laughing of course.
Everyones hormones are ****ed because birth control in the tap water and plastics touching everything you eat. Not to mention GMO soy and what round up does. So many kids turn into gays because of this as well. Their brainnis getting wrong hormonal signals

Grocer told me "Antibiotic Free" true meaning is:
You buy the chicken we throw in the antibiotics free.
Antibiotics are allowed for use in commercial raising of chickens but the USFDA requires a "withdrawal period" from the time of last ingestion to time of processing so that no residue of antibiotics are present, ostensibly. Adherence is randomly checked. As far as hormones? NO. USFDA doesn't allow them for use (according to their website."

Antibiotics are allowed for use in commercial raising of chickens but the USFDA requires a "withdrawal period" from the time of last ingestion to time of processing so that no residue of antibiotics are present, ostensibly. Adherence is randomly checked. As far as hormones? NO. USFDA doesn't allow them for use (according to their website."
is that sort of like "grass finishing" beef before its time to meet their maker?

I also believe as long as the amount of grain isn't above 20% of their diet, a cow can be considered "grass fed"

is that sort of like "grass finishing" beef before its time to meet their maker?

I also believe as long as the amount of grain isn't above 20% of their diet, a cow can be considered "grass fed"
I only reported what the USFDA said about it. I do know that some commercial chicken producer conglomerates like to say "no hormones or antibiotics" but the FDA regulations say neither are allowed in chickens harvested for sale, period. That doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. After all, we're talking about the same FDA that approved the Covid 'vaccines.'

Yeah but the huge tits on American young women these days is totally worth it
2CF676EF-B4DA-4047-9D49-43143CED6705.gif

Back
Top Bottom