• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else watching Clemson murderfying Georgia Tech?

God, Guns and the SEC!
I like collegant football and the sec gets my attention but I think Ga will be in the same boat they were last year with the BCS if they dont win the SEC championship. Injury's determine who has the best team standing by the end of the season so not in favor of additional games in a playoff. It is just football but its fun to fly your colors, and be passionate about your favorite team. I was a fan of the triple option Paul ran at Tech. Tech will never recruit a player like Trevor at qb. Tuff being a Tech fan. Last nite was predictable.

I like collegant football and the sec gets my attention but I think Ga will be in the same boat they were last year with the BCS if they dont win the SEC championship. Injury's determine who has the best team standing by the end of the season so not in favor of additional games in a playoff. It is just football but its fun to fly your colors, and be passionate about your favorite team. I was a fan of the triple option Paul ran at Tech. Tech will never recruit a player like Trevor at qb. Tuff being a Tech fan. Last nite was predictable.

I didn't live with my dad growing up. He was a HUGE Tech fan and so was I, until the last game of the season. When I was 16 or so, I was out with my friends, wearing a Bulldogs shirt, when I ran into him. I still remember the look of total disappointment on his face!

RIP OSU

BBYrrt4.img

Back
Top Bottom