Anyone Had a Personal Assistant?

I'd be looking for one with big bazooms.
6A706AEB-6CB6-4E53-88D0-E33F55191FDA.jpeg

I'm trying to hire on a personal assistant but I'm not too sure what I should be paying them or looking for. Jobs schedule is 14 days in Miami for every 7 off days, basic assistant work with some errands (about 4 hours of work a day), and I need someone who plans on sticking around long term.

I was thinking $2000/month and all expenses paid to start and go up from there as more work gets added on. Is this a fair rate? What should I be looking for in an assistant?
In what sort of work will the assistant be involved ?

I'm trying to hire on a personal assistant but I'm not too sure what I should be paying them or looking for. Jobs schedule is 14 days in Miami for every 7 off days, basic assistant work with some errands (about 4 hours of work a day), and I need someone who plans on sticking around long term.

I was thinking $2000/month and all expenses paid to start and go up from there as more work gets added on. Is this a fair rate? What should I be looking for in an assistant?
I gotcha. Why don’t you contact a temp agency? Spell out your needs to a recruiter and ask for suggestions.

For the kind of cash you are offering they should be able to finger something out.

If you find someone you like they’ll have a procedure to buy them out

If they don’t work out. You can let them go without penalty.

For what type of work? Can this be done remote? What's the threat level, are we talking the Miami ghetto?

Back
Top Bottom