• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Looking to fill an Alligator Tag??

dad worked for lykes brothers, fish eating creek down in fla. you know everybody likes lykes! (fla is/was usa 2nd largest producer of beef). was a kid in a canoe and was next to the biggest one i have ever seen 16ft??? I havent been that afraid in my whole life, my buddy kept driving myside towards that beast. I about **** myself! as a fire fighter in st lucie county, fl. was on a call that the gator ate a 5 year old kid! dnr shot it , opened the belly to recover the boy. no, I dont have pics.

Bucket of water for about a month or so.
Then soaked it in Tide/water for a week. Then I added fresh water and a cup of clorox for a day. Rinsed it off good then soaked it in H2O2 the strong stuff and water for a week.

Bucket of water for about a month or so.
Then soaked it in Tide/water for a week. Then I added fresh water and a cup of clorox for a day. Rinsed it off good then soaked it in H2O2 the strong stuff and water for a week.
Its quite a process. I let it rot for 3 months on the middle of summer. It completely dissolved all the cartilage which is why it fell apart. The bones were completely clean tho. Man... that was a stinky job... I scrubbed it all with a toothbrush and then did the H2O2 @ 3% (brown bottle @ drug store) for a couple of days. I let it dry and glued it all together then sprayed it with a clear enamel. Its nice for a 6 footer but I want those huge, round, thumb sized teeth like you got!! I'll probably sell the hide. The skull will be my prized possession!

dad worked for lykes brothers, fish eating creek down in fla. you know everybody likes lykes! (fla is/was usa 2nd largest producer of beef). was a kid in a canoe and was next to the biggest one i have ever seen 16ft??? I havent been that afraid in my whole life, my buddy kept driving myside towards that beast. I about **** myself! as a fire fighter in st lucie county, fl. was on a call that the gator ate a 5 year old kid! dnr shot it , opened the belly to recover the boy. no, I dont have pics.
I would feel bad if I "liked" your comment. That's a sad story. I'm sure that had to be a monster gator! The gator population in Ga has really exploded in the past couple of decades. They are adding more and more tags every year. Just be careful of how much meat you eat at once. Their mercury levels are through the roof.

I would feel bad if I "liked" your comment. That's a sad story. I'm sure that had to be a monster gator! The gator population in Ga has really exploded in the past couple of decades. They are adding more and more tags every year. Just be careful of how much meat you eat at once. Their mercury levels are through the roof.
yeah, all these bodies of water are polluted, a real shame. jr is a water monitor for coosa river basin initiative. for us its about being together and having cool experiences. we'll share most of that gator should we land one! heck, Im already a mad hatter!

yeah, all these bodies of water are polluted, a real shame. jr is a water monitor for coosa river basin initiative. for us its about being together and having cool experiences. we'll share most of that gator should we land one! heck, Im already a mad hatter!

LAMO! Just a regular van Gogh!? What's that? I cant hear you?
Bawhahaha!

Back
Top Bottom