• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apex action enhancement kit

GoDawgsGo

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
178   0
Reaction score
Has anyone used the apex action enhancement kit for a glock 19? I just got it and installed it and the trigger pull feels heavier than the factory trigger. I've put this trigger in my shield and it's amazing. I just don't know why this one my g19 stinks.

I have the same issue with my g17. Breaks like glass and reset is awesome but I feel like the pull weight itself increased.
I forgot to respond to this. I weighed my trigger it broke exactly at 10 pounds every time. I contacted apex and they sent me a new connector and it now breaks right at 4 pounds every time now. I compared my stock connector with the first one apex sent and the angle was off and it caused excess friction.

Y'all realize that a Glock trigger and a M&P trigger are different? You can't expect the same results. Anyone put a Lyman on the trigger to confirm ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Y'all realize that a Glock trigger and a M&P trigger are different? You can't expect the same results. Anyone put a Lyman on the trigger to confirm ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes I realize they are different guns and triggers. I'm just saying I feel like it's worth it for a shield or m&p but not really worth it on a glock. And yes I've weighed them. The glock is right at 4.5 and the shield is 3.5.

Back
Top Bottom