• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR 15 LPK's

davans davans How much of a complete LPK do you actually plan to use? Do you want to use an aftermarket trigger, trigger guard, grip or safety selector?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I was actually planning on hitting you up on this. I'm a shooter not an armor. The lower is brand new. Stripped. Both the 9" upper and lower are Advanced Armament. Upper is complete. I have a couple of spare trigger guards and grips. I'm planning on putting an ambi safety on it. Being a 300blk pistol I don't need the best trigger money can buy, but I don't want a crappy one either.

Not in stock at this time but G&R Tactical carries Colt LPK's; http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=SPK99796
Colt LPK with the ALG ACT for $125 is hard to beat.
I'm no AR builder, but personally speaking, I would never use an LPK from an unknown source. There is still a lot of cheap Chinese junk floating around.
That's what I'm trying to avoid. It seems that pretty much all of the upper end LPK's are sold out. Somebody is buying them.

Just don't put the flat trigger guard on as you will come to hate it. Go ahead and get an oversized trigger guard and the grip of your choice for the build. If you run into issues, there are enough of us close by to help you out.

I was actually planning on hitting you up on this. I'm a shooter not an armor. The lower is brand new. Stripped. Both the 9" upper and lower are Advanced Armament. Upper is complete. I have a couple of spare trigger guards and grips. I'm planning on putting an ambi safety on it. Being a 300blk pistol I don't need the best trigger money can buy, but I don't want a crappy one either.
Cool. Here's my 2 cents. You can buy a Colt small parts kit from Brownells that includes all the roll pins, springs, etc. Then you use the grip, trigger guard, selector and trigger you want. As far as the trigger goes, an ALG, BCM, Sionics or Sons of Liberty Gun Works enhanced milspec trigger will be much better than a stock milspec, without breaking the bank.

Edit: Brownells is out of stock on the colt kit. G&R is also out of stock.

The best quality and best price option is this kit from Sons of Liberty Gun Works. Fully milspec. And from what I know of Mike at SOLGW, is very likely sourced from the same as Colt and BCM.

https://sonsoflibertygunworks.com/c...products/rifle-builder-kit?variant=3083616065

You'd need to separately source the remaining parts.

Or, you can customize the kit and get everything from SOLGW. With the following upgrades, SOLGW liberty fighting trigger, milspec ambi selector (same as Colt), Magpul MOE grip & enhanced trigger guard, you're looking at $150, all in.

https://sonsoflibertygunworks.com/c...blaster-guts-customizable?variant=12052279489

Got the call from QRF this evening. The lower is in. Might get around to picking it up tomorrow.
Awesome! I have both Aero Precision upper and lower. Dunno what kind of barrel I'm gonna put on it. Something quality that won't break the bank in 9-10"

Glad to here white oak is ok with at least one of you guys, I'm going with an enhanced trigger group from them as well.Thanks for the post and info. I was wondering why bcm.com is always sold out of lpk's but they offer DDefence? Makes me think

Back
Top Bottom