• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arrest warrant issued: Jalen Carter involvement in fatal crash of UGA staffer and teammate

Todd McShay got lambasted for writing not to be surprised if it comes up that Carter has some character concerns. Guess McShay may have been right afterall. Not sure what he was basing it on at the time, pre-accident.

Todd McShay got lambasted for writing not to be surprised if it comes up that Carter has some character concerns. Guess McShay may have been right afterall. Not sure what he was basing it on at the time, pre-accident.

McShay "guessed" right. He doesn't have a crystal ball and is no psychic. I've been reading all this dumb **** from afar and I hope like hell I don't ever sit before a jury with the judgemental capacity like the ones displayed in this thread. Jalen Carter screwed up and should pay the price for WHATEVER he is charged with. But to act like he is the sole cause of this crash and these two fatalities without any evidence (or facts) and should immediatly be put to death is no different than David F'ing Hogg standing on the street corner screeching about gun violence and how the NRA is "responsible" for school shootings. It takes two to drag race. You can't put all that on Carter. If her saw the wreck and drove away then he deserves to pay whatever price the judicial system can place on him. But none of that should fall on the University of Georgia. They owned the car that the dead girl was driving? Well let sue the hell out of them!!! That will show 'em. Let's sue Ford for making the vehicle and Shell for pumping the gas that it ran on and White Claw for brewing the beer the driver was drunk on, Makes as much sense as suing Smith and Wesson for some dumb ass shooting up a grocery store or banning bump stocks because a moron shot up a concert one time.

McShay "guessed" right. He doesn't have a crystal ball and is no psychic. I've been reading all this dumb **** from afar and I hope like hell I don't ever sit before a jury with the judgemental capacity like the ones displayed in this thread. Jalen Carter screwed up and should pay the price for WHATEVER he is charged with. But to act like he is the sole cause of this crash and these two fatalities without any evidence (or facts) and should immediatly be put to death is no different than David F'ing Hogg standing on the street corner screeching about gun violence and how the NRA is "responsible" for school shootings. It takes two to drag race. You can't put all that on Carter. If her saw the wreck and drove away then he deserves to pay whatever price the judicial system can place on him. But none of that should fall on the University of Georgia. They owned the car that the dead girl was driving? Well let sue the hell out of them!!! That will show 'em. Let's sue Ford for making the vehicle and Shell for pumping the gas that it ran on and White Claw for brewing the beer the driver was drunk on, Makes as much sense as suing Smith and Wesson for some dumb ass shooting up a grocery store or banning bump stocks because a moron shot up a concert one time.
Whelp, I didn’t post anything being overly judgmental. I am curious what he based his suggestion on previously, McShay. In the link I posted Carter was pulled over previously for driving 89 in a 45. Maybe that was part of the “character” allusion. I have no idea.

Turns out he didn’t leave the scene of the accident. Was told he could leave. Was asked to come back. Came back as requested. Only charge was street racing. Driver of other car BAC was 3x the legal limit.

Turns out he didn’t leave the scene of the accident. Was told he could leave. Was asked to come back. Came back as requested. Only charge was street racing. Driver of other car BAC was 3x the legal limit.
I know for a fact Athens cops are corrupt as **** but are you telling us that a cop told him he could leave the scene of an accident where there was a ****ing fatality?

Back
Top Bottom