• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

At what point can I throat punch a SOB???

If all else fails.... be the biggest nut in the tree! Come in at the time clock naked with **** smeared in your hair waving a banana around screaming Abe Lincoln was a black lesbian from Canada and he's coming back to collect toe nail clippings from every employee there. Just my 2 cents

I’d done whooped his ass pointing a loaded gun **** that he would be picking his teeth up. If your employer is letting all that slide then they are no better. Their are plenty of jobs might not be what you want but at least you not being held at gunpoint SMMFH

At my job, I have had a loaded gun pointed at my face by a drunk employee, non stop harassment, private employee information provided to other employees, guns shot off within our building during business hours, asked to break DOT laws etc etc etc! When is enough, enough?!?!?! I need a lawyer! Anyone know where to start?
Are you LEO ? lol

If all else fails.... be the biggest nut in the tree! Come in at the time clock naked with **** smeared in your hair waving a banana around screaming Abe Lincoln was a black lesbian from Canada and he's coming back to collect toe nail clippings from every employee there. Just my 2 cents
LOL!!

"...private employee information provided to other employees..."

If this is health information then the feds would get involved... that would be a huge HIPPA violation.

Hello all. I absolutely refuse to provide the name of the company due to it’s actually a great company to work for. It’s the location that’s the problem. Poor and pathetic management, favored and disrespectful employees who I do see one day being on the news for just flat out being idiots!, and to top it all off...if they continue down this track, will absolutely kill someone one day! But hey, soon not to be my problem! I

Georgia is the ultimate "employment at will" state. If your boss or the owner of the company do bad things, or let others get away with doing bad things, your only real options are complain and stay or complain and leave.

Unless you're being picked on for being a woman, a guy who thinks he's a woman, a non-Christian who finds any reference to God or the Bible offensive, or unless you're being harassed for being black or Mexican... THEN in those cases the law will be on your side.

sad as it is... this is so spot on....

Back
Top Bottom