• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF HAS SUSPENDED PROPOSED BAN ON M855/SS109

I'm waiting to see how many people actually stick to their guns refuse to do business with the 5.56 capitalist. This really has the potential to be better than the Dicks, Adventure Outdoors, 22 flipper hater threads since there are a lot of "respected' members with some high, high dollar 5.56 listed right now.

I can hear the B&Ming and butthurt threads now. But I thought we were all like minded people looking out for each other. I can't believer you'd take advantage of a brother like that. I'll never do business with xyz flipper again.

At least until he post a deal on the hks&wsigglock they've been eying, then it's ok. :boink:

I'm waiting to see how many people actually stick to their guns refuse to do business with the 5.56 capitalist. This really has the potential to be better than the Dicks, Adventure Outdoors, 22 flipper hater threads since there are a lot of "respected' members with some high, high dollar 5.56 listed right now.

I can hear the B&Ming and butthurt threads now. But I thought we were all like minded people looking out for each other. I can't believer you'd take advantage of a brother like that. I'll never do business with xyz flipper again.

At least until he post a deal on the hks&wsigglock they've been eying, then it's ok. :boink:

This isn't anything new. I remember the same thing happening after Sandy Hook.

Would love to see the Mastercard moment of the dude that bought the entire pallet of 855 from AO.

Of course, he's already prolly made enough that it doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom