• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF pistol brace :(

dunno where the tread went wrong, but relevant:

How many people were killed during BLM protests? I’ll wait.
According to Forbes there were 19...
The Guardian has the total at 25...
Austin American Statesman has it at 12..

Jan 6th (From Senate Report). Senate says 7 total
2 un natural (homicide)
others natural..

2...Actual deaths
Ashli Babitt killed by Capitol Police
Rosanne Boyland crushed in Stampede

The others were natural causes or suicide
Kevin Greeson...Heart Attack/Accidental Overdose
Benjamin Pillips..Stroke
Brian Sicknick..Heart Attack (deemed natural causes by medical examiner)
Jeffery Smith..Suicide
Howard Liebengood Suicide
2 other capitol police officers killed themselves in July
Gunther Hashida/Kyle DeFretag

FE71E3EC-AA2B-4745-AF27-C336F273939A.jpeg

I feel anyone who does something out of hate to harm someone else is a criminal. Especially when the person(s) they harm are innocent. There’s no reason to harm anyone, just because of a difference of opinion or experience.

Not everyone at the Jan 6th riot had express intent to commit criminal acts. Some people showed up in protest, and that’s their right. But some people showed up with the intent of committing crimes and did. And I’m sure most people here would agree. Yet those same people refuse to view BLM protests the same way. If anyone is ok with what happened Jan 6th, then they shouldn’t be condemning BLM people for standing up either.

How is trying to subvert the govt, attempting to lynch politicians, destroying property, and getting people killed, any more acceptable than BLM riots?

The same people in here saying BLM is wrong for Defund the Police, turned around on Jan 6th and said **** the police.
I few broken windows and people mulling around in the capitol is not the equivalent of burning cities down and a sustained seige on Portland.

All the killing was done by the cops at the capital.

BLM and Antifa are communist proxies. It isn't a question.

Back
Top Bottom