• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Gun Show

I miss the old days.

Gun show promoters would turn flea market people away. It sure was nice to go to a Gun and Knife show and see guns and knives....

BTW-What in the world happened to all the parts guys? I haven't seen one in forever.... Used to be great to see a parts dealer who had any kind of mag you wanted, grips, springs, etc....

I miss the old days.

Gun show promoters would turn flea market people away. It sure was nice to go to a Gun and Knife show and see guns and knives....

BTW-What in the world happened to all the parts guys? I haven't seen one in forever.... Used to be great to see a parts dealer who had any kind of mag you wanted, grips, springs, etc....
There were a few there, Tucktaway in someone else's booth mostly

I saw only two vendors with any real parts quantities. (milsurp). Some of the milsurp stocks on display were priced @ NOS but had obviously been sanded :blue:, most of the milsurp was over-priced (my opinion) and forget about SKSs or AK variants, they were ridiculous given current market conditions. A few guys had good prices on US milsurp but I didn't need more of the same and they wouldn't have improved my little collection so I kept my money...this time.:becky:

Back
Top Bottom