• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Gun Show

The worst was a show in Albany..I know...Albany...nothing to do I guess.

Anyway, the lead table...right by the guy taking money at the door...primo neckbeardin spot right? 4ft of fake dog **** on display. I kid you not. Ridiculous

They did not have tacos ... had to leave early... .

I agree with you on this one. But if they let in a Taco vender I am sure someone will bitch there where too many food venders and not enough gun related stuff. Just saying...

I agree with you guys that they let too many venders in selling non gun ****. But again, capitalism, and I do love my bamboo sheets.

No you guys go to my private ODT gun show and by my R1
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-remington-r1-enhanced-9mm.1361570/

I agree with you on this one. But if they let in a Taco vender I am sure someone will ***** there where too many food venders and not enough gun related stuff. Just saying...

I agree with you guys that they let too many venders in selling non gun ****. But again, capitalism, and I do love my bamboo sheets.

No you guys go to my private ODT gun show and by my R1
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-remington-r1-enhanced-9mm.1361570/
13 buckS to look and no tacos? Where is the bamboo?

This has been my complaint with gun shows for about 30 years.

Back in the day, a gun show was 100% guns. No flea market crap. Ever.

Of course that changed with Eastman. That turd would let anything in a show. Velvet Elvis paintings and popcorn makers. Absolutely anyone with the cash.

Actually ive seen a lot less flea market crap at Eastman shows than RK lately. Im looking forward to the show in Rome this weekend

I was hoping to make it to the show this weekend but I had car problems. I was hoping to find a 1903, A3, or Type 99 and sell my Arisaka. I don't see many here posting pictures of their new rifles. Remember just because people are asking for high prices doesn't mean they won't take low prices.

If you like milsurp guns. The best show I've been to is the Birmingham Collectors show.

I was hoping to make it to the show this weekend but I had car problems. I was hoping to find a 1903, A3, or Type 99 and sell my Arisaka. I don't see many here posting pictures of their new rifles. Remember just because people are asking for high prices doesn't mean they won't take low prices.

If you like milsurp guns. The best show I've been to is the Birmingham Collectors show.
When is the Birmingham show? I'm trying to get some interest in my 1896 Remington side-by-side with a pair of Damascus barrels?

Back
Top Bottom