• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta homeowner charged with murder after allegedly shooting stranger found sleeping inside home

To that effect, I can tell you this same home owner was pistol-whipped and robbed in his front yard about five years ago. I have no idea if it was by the deceased.
That would be a good defense for him, the past crimes. But if they found out he was invited in, or maybe was there regularly?

This has all the earmarks of the home owner being under the common misconceptions that if someone enters your home you can justifiably kill them and that claiming you were in fear for your life is a viable defense. There are several folks right here on ODT that have expressed those exact beliefs.

Be a while before the public knows more of the story I'm sure. When something first happens a lot of miss information seems to come out.
home owner invited dude in, sexed him up, let him relax. his wife came in an caught them. he killed his lover then call the pigs.

A quote from the article
Certainly, there has to be an element where your life has to be in immediate danger”
and
”Atlanta Police Department have now concluded that there was not a threat to the homeowner”

I guess APD investigators determined his life wasn’t “endangered” enough ... << Civilian version
but
the police version of “ endangered” >> means it’s ok to shoot even if they are running away..
Yep, old Rayshard was running away, armed with a deadly Taser, and he got center punched by two Atlanta cops, no charges (actually, chargers were brought because the DA was running for re-election,, then they were later dropped.)

home owner invited dude in, sexed him up, let him relax. his wife came in an caught them. he killed his lover then call the pigs.
Since we don’t know anything, but the homeowners story, this is viable as an option, as there is right now, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom