B4 Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, there is it is again. Calling OS the "Space Pope". Wrong! He is now, and has always been, "King". Heck, that is just about all I have ever called him.

There have been some rotten SOBs on here since the beginning. But I will agree with biker in this regard, used to, even the rotten SOBs kept their word. Now, it is 50/50. Just depends on what the item is. I also agree with King, without this site, my friend list would be much smaller.

Every person that I have dealt with or met through the site has been great. Honestly, when I first joined up I didn't know what to expect. I listed a couple guns for sale/trade and had an inbox slammed with 20-30 pm's within 10 minutes. As a result I ended up trading off a gun for two revolvers that have since been traded on something else, and so on and so on. I met ol' bassdaddy for that deal (super stand up guy) and the addiction started. Every last person I've met has been great. I wouldn't hesitate to buy any of you a beer and hang out and talk guns for an evening.

It's a bit cliché, but it really boils down to what you chose to focus upon, the positive or the negative. If you are constantly looking for things to ***** about, you'll undoubtedly find them and they will affect your experience, either on this forum or in life. The opposite is also true.

Geez, there is it is again. Calling OS the "Space Pope". Wrong! He is now, and has always been, "King". Heck, that is just about all I have ever called him.

There have been some rotten SOBs on here since the beginning. But I will agree with biker in this regard, used to, even the rotten SOBs kept their word. Now, it is 50/50. Just depends on what the item is. I also agree with King, without this site, my friend list would be much smaller.

Yep JWC we would have never met had it not been for that fateful day at Sweetwater.

I got to meet both you fools at Hooter's. I still have dreams about JWC's collection from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom