• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beginning 08/20/18 ODT 7 week fitness challenge

I'm going to do my fit test this afternoon. My weight is a little scewed due to last weekend being my 18th anniversary. I weighed 190.7 which is about 3 or 4 pounds higher than normal, just water weight I'm sure. I ate a lot this weekend went to Fogo De Chao for dinner Saturday (I'll never go back, worst steak I have ever eat'n). Ate way to much throughout the weekend. Now it's time to hunker down and be a good boy.

I have found that carbohydrate and sodium intake can make my weight fluctuate a couple of pounds a day easily. One reason people drop so much weight on a low carb diet is the reduction in water their muscle tissue will hold.
Sorry to hear about Fogo De Chao. I haven't been there in about 10 years but last time I was there the first 5-6 pounds of meat I ate was excellent but the last 3-4 was just sort of ok.
Happy Anniversary. Hang in there, it's a marathon not a sprint.

3 supersets of shoulder press/side laterals followed by some relatively light shrugs, straight bar curls, hammer curls and finished with some abs. Forgot to weigh again before eating so didn't bother. Need to get the scale out of the closet and put it somewhere I'll see it to remember, not used to weighing regularly any more! :laugh:

20180828_212415.jpg

Hit 315 for 11 reps on squat today. Gotta step it up a little if I want to hit 20 reps before the end of the 7 weeks! Did front squats, dynamic deadlifts and assisted pullups then some fast calf raises for a quick pump. :)

Back
Top Bottom