• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Do-It-Yourself Reloading Workbench Ideas?

So here it is! I finally finished moving stuff around the garage and installing the electrical to the new bench today. I also relocated my air compressor (idea from another post here) and mounted my hose reel to the bench itself, with the compressor on the side. I may have went a little overboard with the TV, surround sound system, and a Playstation 3 (mainly use it for Netflix).
Mounted to the bench are my new Hornady Lock N Load Progressive Press, the LNL automatic case feeder, the LNL automatic bullet feeder (didn't do a lot of research on this part, and found out while mounting that it is only designed for pistol reloading...oh well), a Hornady digital Powder Measure with trickle drop, Lyman manual case trimmer, RCBS Case Prep Center, an airbrush station to use when detail cleaning cartridges, the press itself, cleaning out powder tubes, etc, 2 Frankford Arsenal tumblers, a case/media seperator, and I bought new 223, 308, 40, and 45 carbide die sets.

Whatcha think?
DSC_0797 (1024x680).jpgDSC_0798 (680x1024).jpg

Great job Traderman.....................I just finished mine today by adding a top shelf and two cabinets on each side.

View attachment 128139
thanks buddy! Yours looks great, I still need a couple more shelves but not sure where I'm going to put them without getting in the way of my press. Also, I don't have any more room left to right, and would rather not go up! Lol.

thanks buddy! Yours looks great, I still need a couple more shelves but not sure where I'm going to put them without getting in the way of my press. Also, I don't have any more room left to right, and would rather not go up! Lol.

Hey this is in my single wide trailer...lol...

So here it is! I finally finished moving stuff around the garage and installing the electrical to the new bench today. I also relocated my air compressor (idea from another post here) and mounted my hose reel to the bench itself, with the compressor on the side. I may have went a little overboard with the TV, surround sound system, and a Playstation 3 (mainly use it for Netflix).
Mounted to the bench are my new Hornady Lock N Load Progressive Press, the LNL automatic case feeder, the LNL automatic bullet feeder (didn't do a lot of research on this part, and found out while mounting that it is only designed for pistol reloading...oh well), a Hornady digital Powder Measure with trickle drop, Lyman manual case trimmer, RCBS Case Prep Center, an airbrush station to use when detail cleaning cartridges, the press itself, cleaning out powder tubes, etc, 2 Frankford Arsenal tumblers, a case/media seperator, and I bought new 223, 308, 40, and 45 carbide die sets.

Whatcha think?
View attachment 128135View attachment 128136

Good job! Hope you enjoy your new bench!

Very nice Mr. Vanguard! I love the peg board and have to reconsider my bench for an up-grade. The light is a great idea and I may incorporate it to mine also.

I use a 4x jewelers head set to do detail work and with as crappy as my eyes have deteriorated and even common work for where a keen eye is useful.

Very nice Mr. Vanguard! I love the peg board and have to reconsider my bench for an up-grade. The light is a great idea and I may incorporate it to mine also.

I use a 4x jewelers head set to do detail work and with as crappy as my eyes have deteriorated and even common work for where a keen eye is useful.

I do the same, I have a nice 30x that i use

So here is my somewhat finished product! I keep adding more stuff to it, but I like where it's at for now. Also just ordered a Lee single stage Press for my .50BMG, planning on mounting it to the left of my LNL. What do you think? Suggestions, additions, ideas for more storage?bench1 (1024x680).jpgbench2 (680x1024).jpg

Back
Top Bottom