• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bigfoot while deer Hunting

Not me, but I've often thought, how many bears, bobcats and foxes are in the woods and how often do you see them?
For the amount of them that there are, you would think you would see them way more often.
It would be cool if there was a such thing, especially if he's a Harry and the Henderson's type of Bigfoot.....
I’d ask him where to set up to kill deer and reward him with Jack Links Jerky!

Forget these dudes! Welcome to the ODT. I believe in the Squatch too. Come over to the Area51 thread (literally not sarcastically) and don’t feed these non-believing trolls. Us tin-foil hat wearers are safe there :behindsofa:

BA86E330-1374-445F-BCDE-5047512DDFF8.gif

Well....when I was about 5 or 6 years old, I got up early one morning to wake my folks to fix breakfast. Standing by their bed I looked out the window to the back yard and saw 3 upright hairy bipedal "things" walking across our back yard. From the sizes I immediately thought, a Mommy, a Daddy and a youngster. To this day I can go and point to exactly where I was in the house and the spot in the backyard...it was near a persimmon tree. I believe what I saw, I just don't know "what" I saw.

I tried to wake my mom in time to look but by the time she woke up they were gone.

Back
Top Bottom