• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BNIB, never fired

I see what you did there. I too have spent hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of nights cooped up in hotel rooms. lol

and what reward do we get for all these nights spent in hotels?????? Free ****ing nights in hotels? Oh, joy. Just what I need. Oh well, my wife and I get a free night or two at the Westin in Atlanta every couple of months. I guess it's ok. ;)

Where did this BNIB come from? This description is used for the first retail sale. After that, if all is well, it is LNIB.

and what reward do we get for all these nights spent in hotels?????? Free ****ing nights in hotels? Oh, joy. Just what I need. Oh well, my wife and I get a free night or two at the Westin in Atlanta every couple of months. I guess it's ok. ;)

Do you remember what to do with her once you get her there? Or is each time like a new experience all over again?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...damn all of this whining BS on here. fortunately i had more rifles than i needed (or that i shot) when 12/2012 came. im glad i was in that camp and not the other. i dont have to pay $1 a round for ammo either, but that was preparedness again. if i sold ammo though, it wouldnt be 23 cents a round.

if someone in line at walmart in front of me tomorrow buys 5 Colts for $1k a piece, guess who isnt going to care? same with if someone sells a PMAG on here for $125 or a Glock for $700. i aint buying it, so i dont care.

i was advising my wife tonight i may get shipped out for a bit, and her response was the free nights...dont want to get back from bidness and have to leave home over the free nights, but its in the works it looks like.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...damn all of this whining BS on here. fortunately i had more rifles than i needed (or that i shot) when 12/2012 came. im glad i was in that camp and not the other. i dont have to pay $1 a round for ammo either, but that was preparedness again. if i sold ammo though, it wouldnt be 23 cents a round.

if someone in line at walmart in front of me tomorrow buys 5 Colts for $1k a piece, guess who isnt going to care? same with if someone sells a PMAG on here for $125 or a Glock for $700. i aint buying it, so i dont care.

Lot's of sand in the majinas lately. ;)

i was advising my wife tonight i may get shipped out for a bit, and her response was the free nights...dont want to get back from bidness and have to leave home over the free nights, but its in the works it looks like.

Yep, I have to remind myself that I may have been couped up in a hotel for the past 3 days to 3 months, but that same time my wife has been at the house every day keeping everything working, mowing the grass, taking out the trash, etc. I hate coming home only to have to leave again to get the wife out of the house, but I suppose it is only fair.

She of course see's my trips as me going on vacation. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

If you behind him, to get one of those Colts and 1 of the 5 was the last one; would you care then?

Nope, I already have several at home, and I don't buy guns from Walmart.

I am never satisfied! I want something and then I get it and guess what? I want something else. Like now it's a shinny black 1911.. The way it works in my house is something gotta go before something else comes home. Gotta keep the old lady happy or ain't no one happy. Some people just like to trade around and enjoy the chase. Not everyone is a just out to make a buck.

Back
Top Bottom