BOS or no BOS??

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

You can see my CCW you can peek at my drivers license to make sure I'm who I say I am, but anything other than that is excessive. You don't legally need any of this plus having a stranger who knows exactly where I live doesn't give me any peace of mind. A simple bos should only include item name, buyer and seller names, serial number, sales price, and date. Anything besides that makes me iffy of you.

Anyone that's wants my personal information can kiss my ass. This is Georgia and if you don't like it, move to New York, Illinois or some other liberal **** hole.
Not trying to get out of line, but I wouldn't be surprised if you had a bunch these guys start asking for your personal information real soon. It's not often some of these animals get an invitation like that! :rolleyes:

Not trying to get out of line, but I wouldn't be surprised if you had a bunch these guys start asking for your personal information real soon. It's not often some of these animals get an invitation like that! :rolleyes:
Exactly! I don't need anymore stalkers. Stalkers with be shot.

I don’t trade a bunch, but I have done several, with that in mind, I don’t need a bos if I sell or buy.
I am sure that the atf knows what goes on here. I don’t want to give out my personal information to anyone, and I don’t want anyone’s personal information.
I do keep my pm’s involving the trade, don’t really think that’s needed either.
If someone wants to look at my drivers license and my carry permit, no problems, good deal.
If they do a bos, deals off and I would even be willing to take a wack for calling it off (normally that’s out in front anyway).
Now if someone’s out of state,paperwork is required or no deal. I wouldn’t buy anything from out of state anyway, even if it’s on this site (not even brass or bullets).
Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom