• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Browning O/U vs Beretta O/U aka Over Under Chat

Do we have any shotgun shops in Georgia? Like a Cole’s or Joel Etchen? If not, we should.

As already mentioned Barrow's

Chucks Gun shop/sporting goods/Pawn in Warner Robins has a HUGE variety of new and used, but they DO NOT specialize in sporting over/unders. They've always had several new Citoris and Silver Pigeons on the shelf though at reasonable prices. Very few used O/Us to choose from....mostly pumps and hunting guns.

QVaisseau QVaisseau

Not sure if you are aware, but you can ship the barrels from that Miroku to Briley and they can open them up to say IC/LM and it would make a good bird gun or fun gun for the occasional round of sporting clays. I think they charge around $105 per barrel.

QVaisseau QVaisseau

Not sure if you are aware, but you can ship the barrels from that Miroku to Briley and they can open them up to say IC/LM and it would make a good bird gun or fun gun for the occasional round of sporting clays. I think they charge around $105 per barrel.
Was wondering about that Miroku. Does it shoot well? Funny how choke sizes go in and out if fashioned.

QVaisseau QVaisseau

I might do that.... that is actually a little cheaper than I expected. I hate to alter old guns though as there's usually someone out there who would want it as is.

Was wondering about that Miroku. Does it shoot well? Funny how choke sizes go in and out if fashioned.

Shoots great... yeah also funny how my personal preference changes, I used to shoot much more restricted, now I prefer more open.

Had fun breaking clays on Saturday at Cherokee Rose in Griffin.
If you have not been there in a while, you really need to visit.

Back
Top Bottom