• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

buying ammo

DAMNIT

just got an email, saying the item i ordered is now on backorder. its not listed as such on their website

what did they just freaking sell out? how long should i be waiting? should i call them and ask what the wait will be?

just got an email, saying the item i ordered is now on backorder. its not listed as such on their website

what did they just freaking sell out? how long should i be waiting? should i call them and ask what the wait will be?[/QUOTE]

I HATE when that happens! For not much more for the 9mm, you could cancel your order and go with freedommunitions. Their "Blaster" 9mm 115gr round nose is $179/thousand. And you're helping to support an American business with American employees/materials/etc.

No advice for the 7.62x39, I don't have that caliber in the stable.

Buy from aim surplus. Never once has that happened to me.

centerfire says they have the 9mm, its the 7.62 they are out of

they tell me mid august the expected date

wtf thats like 3 to 4 weeks. FFFAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!! cant deal with this head ache today, maybe i should just cancel the 7.62 order and get the 9mm? how much is shipping from AIM?

checked their website, they be out of 7.62 also. but whats their shipping rate?

im guessing everyone and their mom just ordered as much ak47 ammo as possible.

Last edited:
ok, so what i am going to do

as it stands now i will keep the order with centerfiresystems.com

talked to a lady at AIMsurplus and she was more than helpful (ill be doing business with them from now on)

says they are out now, but the pricing should be (no guarantee) the same when they get some more in (a few days). says the website is tied in to the inventory, so if they say they have it, they definatly have it. so if it comes in, ill order 500 rounds from them, cancel the order for the 500 from centerfiresystem and keep the order of 9mm from them

this way, im for sure going to get my ak ammo sometime within the next month (i dont go shooting the ak alot so i can deal with a wait). really want the 9mm more than anything so if i can buy from aimsurplus i think i will (also will take soviets advice on buying ammo again first time round)

my head hurts, off to study tort law for a final......hurray

Back
Top Bottom