• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

buying ammo

wal-mart, if you can find it in stock, still has the cheapest overall price on ammo that I've found. Freedom Munitions has good prices but the shipping was way too expensive for me (about $30 for one 1,000 round case of .40)

i went with centerfiresystems.com

i have ordered from them before, they seem to have the cheapest stuff so far (russian)

as i dont reload its not a big deal for me to get that ammo (i have used it before, works fine in my guns). also the shipping the guy told me over the phone to atl is about 15 dollars on a case, so i got 1500 rounds of ammo (500 rounds of 7.62x39, and a 1000 9mm)

Palmetto state armory, that's if and when they have it in stock. Google used to be great.

Just curious as to why there isn't a sticky thread with the links to this kind of stuff? Just a thought, I think it would help, and people can add to it if they find something new.

Palmetto state armory, that's if and when they have it in stock. Google used to be great.

Just curious as to why there isn't a sticky thread with the links to this kind of stuff? Just a thought, I think it would help, and people can add to it if they find something new.

good idea, ammunition is going to be a very hot item soon with the "impending doom" that is to come, lol

only reason i bought some today was because i was looking at prices and alot of places were out of stock, so i figure get it now (that and im shooting handguns alot more, so i need more 9mm)

good idea, ammunition is going to be a very hot item soon with the "impending doom" that is to come, lol

only reason i bought some today was because i was looking at prices and alot of places were out of stock, so i figure get it now (that and im shooting handguns alot more, so i need more 9mm)

Amen to that. I have been buying ammo in calibers I don't even own. Knowing that I could possibly trade them if needed.

Back
Top Bottom