• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C8 corvette

Yep, i know...last one i got in was at an auto show a few years back before the spine got real bad....it was a chore getting out ! Lol.
Like you say, getting in is ok...ya just slide down in place !
You should try to make the bbq place for the M&G Saturday!
I would but my Saturday was booked a month ago! LOL Visiting friends during the day and my son's ROTC ball/award ceremony in the evening.

I would but my Saturday was booked a month ago! LOL Visiting friends during the day and my son's ROTC ball/award ceremony in the evening.
Ah, i dont blame you...kids come first!
Hey, Get this....loaned the cherry picker to a friend i have known 40yrs...he brings it back broke! Im like WTF ??! Says he will pay to have it welded...but damn, now its on me to fix it? That aint right.

cars that are ment to go fast should go fast. not even the close to the top speed, just all the track allowed due to space.
1230161240_HDR.jpg

A nice , garage kept, few years old corvette is THE car to buy if you want people to think you spent a lot but really didn’t

They depreciate a lot
And are a lot of car for the money

My brother has a couple and they were chick magnets.
Those girls wouldn’t have even spoken to him if they knew he only paid $5k for it

A nice , garage kept, few years old corvette is THE car to buy if you want people to think you spent a lot but really didn’t

They depreciate a lot
And are a lot of car for the money

My brother has a couple and they were chick magnets.
Those girls wouldn’t have even spoken to him if they knew he only paid $5k for it
I have the sticker for my car. New, it sold for $94,000 US (actually sold in Canada for $102K). I bought it for $16.5K :)

Back
Top Bottom