C8 corvette

Its a brand new car on a new architect. I wouldnt be a year one buyer unless i had the money to not care.
There is that way of looking at it too but I just loath having to taking a car in for service. There will be multiple recalls and that alone would keep me from buying the first year of any car. The next year will be out in 8 months.

There is that way of looking at it too but I just loath having to taking a car in for service. There will be multiple recalls and that alone would keep me from buying the first year of any car. The next year will be out in 8 months.
I dont buy first years because they often wont discount them either. Look at hellcats. First year was msrp plus adm. now they have trouble selling them with some decent discounts. Patients will save you lots of money.

Absolutely impossible that I would buy a sports car that didn't have three pedals.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I agree. The C8 isnt for me because of this.
When I see an automatic sports car:
3f3d505c267e2f959fc33547ccc02ed0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I dont buy first years because they often wont discount them either. Look at hellcats. First year was msrp plus adm. now they have trouble selling them with some decent discounts. Patients will save you lots of money.
Another excellent observation. To hell with paying full sticker plus. They are proud of the first year on any sports car. They would even consider selling Vipers a MSRP when they got the new years in. Ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom