Call for all dog lovers near Barnesville Ga

Ken Ford

Default rank 5000+ posts
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
175   0
Reaction score
I have come across a very sweet dog that has been abandoned here https://maps.app.goo.gl/cL4X6vGG6aarkFuU6?g_st=ic
She is staying on the SB on ramp to I 75 at High Falls Park Rd. In Barnesville Ga.
I believe she was tossed out and down the steep ditch right there. She is very friendly even while staving and injured. She looks to have a broken or very sore front leg, and a bad case of Hemroids. (Or an injury to her backside.)
I stopped last week and fed her some, and again today. This really perked her up and she wanted to walk with me up and down the ramp even in her state, it’s obvious that this is one of her favorite pass times . I hand fed her some boneless chicken breasts, cheese and soup. She was non aggressive even in her state.
I have a video of me petting her I’ll try to post later.
I’m hoping someone with a big heart can come get her and nurse her back to health.
I’m headed to Nokomis Fla and I think getting her in and out of the truck for potty breaks would put her in too much pain.
I will check on her on the way home, and me and my wife may go home and get my PU and drive 2+ hours to get her. However I have 5 dogs already and don’t need another. But I can’t stand to see her freeze and die.
If someone in that area could help it would be very appreciated.
My wife has already named her “Hope”
8E76EF3A-C740-4E0E-82E2-DDCC9D256EF9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom