• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Car Suspension Experts

Don't hate. This is the style wheels I'm looking at. I'm not wanting them in 20's though. I want more sidewall and ride comfort. I'm not set on doing it yet. Just exploring options...View attachment 811630
the sports look awesome with those wheels.. do it ...do it well!:rockon:

harrycalahan harrycalahan gonna be like:

010-35.jpg

Well, if throwing some 20s or 19s on a 2013 Accord is your mid-life crisis that's pretty tame. Go for it! I would assume larger wheels would make for a rougher ride though.
Right. Thats why I started this thread lol. I want to find out if I can maintain most of the ride comfort while stepping it up a couple of inches on the wheels and dropping 1" on the springs. The 2016's come with 19" wheels from the factory. I don't think it will be a problem but I've never done this so I want to talk to someone who knows. And ya I figure this is a pretty cheap crisis.

Right. Thats why I started this thread lol. I want to find out if I can maintain most of the ride comfort while stepping it up a couple of inches on the wheels and dropping 1" on the springs. The 2016's come with 19" wheels from the factory. I don't think it will be a problem but I've never done this so I want to talk to someone who knows. And ya I figure this is a pretty cheap crisis.
the wider you go the more camber that has to be put in to get the clearance like the white car pic you posted..but as you said the new ones come with 19s so you go down with the aspect ratio...stock are 245 45r 18 so you would need a 35 aspect ratio in 20 inch to get close and still may have to have the speedo re calibrated 9inch wides will work with not much work but the lower you go the more it cost

Back
Top Bottom