Car Suspension Experts

Yeah I just looked and the coils fatten out. They're not like the old style with the same coil diameter all the way.
yes the suspension is progressive spring rate and you will upset the CG which will screw up the control module..it has to be re-tuned (programmer and comp) or you run the risk of very poor handling even after you mod it with aftermarket stuff

Frame and Alignment on Main Street in east point is a good shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forgot all about them. My dad said he remembers going there with grandpa back in the early 60's! They've been there a long long time. Real nice folks... Thanks for reminding me.

You know a guy?
I did but he is in Cartersville.. DNA motorsports..dont know if he is still there anyone into Honda tunning and sporting should be able to do this..I just dont know anyone anymore..I have lost touch with a lot of good tuners...hold on i my have one..I will talk with him tomorrow

I forgot all about them. My dad said he remembers going there with grandpa back in the early 60's! They've been there a long long time. Real nice folks... Thanks for reminding me.
They were they only place that could do my 74?bronco and 76 K-10 with a lift and big tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the wider you go the more camber that has to be put in to get the clearance like the white car pic you posted..but as you said the new ones come with 19s so you go down with the aspect ratio...stock are 245 45r 18 so you would need a 35 aspect ratio in 20 inch to get close and still may have to have the speedo re calibrated 9inch wides will work with not much work but the lower you go the more it cost

You mean "stanced" which is super lame.

Back
Top Bottom