• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD anybody using it.

Anything to the topical cbd stuff? My left shoulder is killing me and I probably need surgery again, but I want try other pain relief options first. I really can't spend three months in rehab taking care of my dad at the same time.

Funny how the VA is hands off with THC/CBD, but will prescribe you a barrel load of SSRIs, Opiates and other life altering drugs at the drop of a hat. It used to constantly piss me off how the Dublin VA would ask me a hundred times if I "needed any meds prescribed". No thank you.

I also heard from other Vets that folks were buying and selling opiates in the parking lot of Dublin VA. Doesn't shock me.

Also be advised that Delta and other "gummies" and tinctures will show up on the wizz quiz. Have a buddy (also USMC Vet) who was eating some gummies for his wrecked ankle to relieve pain. He told me he pissed HOT on a wizz quiz and was concerned about an upcoming Fed job he was hiring into.

Funny how the VA is hands off with THC/CBD, but will prescribe you a barrel load of SSRIs, Opiates and other life altering drugs at the drop of a hat. It used to constantly piss me off how the Dublin VA would ask me a hundred times if I "needed any meds prescribed". No thank you.

I also heard from other Vets that folks were buying and selling opiates in the parking lot of Dublin VA. Doesn't shock me.

Also be advised that Delta and other "gummies" and tinctures will show up on the wizz quiz. Have a buddy (also USMC Vet) who was eating some gummies for his wrecked ankle to relieve pain. He told me he pissed HOT on a wizz quiz and was concerned about an upcoming Fed job he was hiring into.
I did one time and it showed up on my wizz test and I was sent a warning letter...They stated that if it happened again measures would be taken..If you are prescribed opiates then you must submit to labs every 3 months..They say it is to confirm you are taking the meds..

Fact

I have really bad pain in my left arm elbow and a friend of mine told me to take CBD, Is anybody on here using CBD and what were the results you’ve got from it, Where is the best place to get it and how often do you use it I have never used it so I need all the information I can get on it thank you.
This is pretty good (yes, I know this thread is 10 months old)

IMG-20221124-WA0005.jpeg

I can't believe it's not legal in GA. Yet. In Virginia it's legal to grow up to four plants for personal consumption. As tight as Virginia is on everything else you would think GA. would come around. Not that I condone smoking it for the high alone but for medicinal purposes I think it's spiritually justified especially for cancer and medically diagnosed chronic pain. I have friends here that have hydro systems and grow stuff that looks like the cover page of High Times Magazine. I don't partake but it looks and smells like the stuff you only saw once in a great while when I young and strayed from the path.

I can't believe it's not legal in GA. Yet. In Virginia it's legal to grow up to four plants for personal consumption. As tight as Virginia is on everything else you would think GA. would come around. Not that I condone smoking it for the high alone but for medicinal purposes I think it's spiritually justified especially for cancer and medically diagnosed chronic pain. I have friends here that have hydro systems and grow stuff that looks like the cover page of High Times Magazine. I don't partake but it looks and smells like the stuff you only saw once in a great while when I young and strayed from the path.
The Delta 8 and Delta 9 (and other variants) edibles/smoking products/oils ect are legal in GA. Delta 8 is more body focused and helps a lot with pain. The Delta 9 stuff is basically just the same as regular weed but it's just legal due to how it's processed is my understanding.

The CBD/THC Delta derivatives are constantly expanding and are 100% legit if you buy from a reputable retailer. They have all kinds of available ways to use the products.

Most will show positive on a urine screen so use with caution if you are tested. A lot of people who experience pain or anxiety use the legal stuff with a lot of success.

Back
Top Bottom