• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD anybody using it.

You might want to check into Delta 8 THC. It's legal and can be bought at a local smoke shop. It is slightly stronger than CBD and would likely help more with the pain

I have really bad pain in my left arm elbow and a friend of mine told me to take CBD, Is anybody on here using CBD and what were the results you’ve got from it, Where is the best place to get it and how often do you use it I have never used it so I need all the information I can get on it thank you.
I put this s… on everything
(Prescription icy hot)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 12
thanks- how long did it take to work?
If it’s arthritis you are dealing with, it works pretty good. I’m sure how quick depends on the person and the severity of the arthritis. It’s basically an NSAID like a Naproxen Sodium pill that goes straight to the inflammation through your skin. Works for me. Doesn’t do much for others.

I can't take it because of the medications they prescribe currently. I haven't drank a beer in 20 years in the last time I smoked weed I was so paranoid I swore off of it forever. In Virginia you're allowed to grow four plants in your house. I've got a buddy up here that has a hydroponic setup and right now he's growing purple haze, some skunk that you can smell when you walk in the front door, and some White widow. The buds on them look like something off the cover of high times magazine. The buds are absolutely spectacular looking you can see the big crystals of resin on the outside of it it's incredible to see. And now that I got access to some of the good weed you could ever get I don't smoke it. That's how it works out. But I wouldn't smoke it even if I could now.

I can't take it because of the medications they prescribe currently. I haven't drank a beer in 20 years in the last time I smoked weed I was so paranoid I swore off of it forever. In Virginia you're allowed to grow four plants in your house. I've got a buddy up here that has a hydroponic setup and right now he's growing purple haze, some skunk that you can smell when you walk in the front door, and some White widow. The buds on them look like something off the cover of high times magazine. The buds are absolutely spectacular looking you can see the big crystals of resin on the outside of it it's incredible to see. And now that I got access to some of the good weed you could ever get I don't smoke it. That's how it works out. But I wouldn't smoke it even if I could now.
PM Sent. 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom