• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CC handgun in vehicle

Nice Ridgeline, how ya like it?
Thanks!
180,000 miles. Only work done was the 130k service, replaced timing belt. Also had the exploding scrapnel filled Takata airbags replaced when the recall came. Then regular maintenance; brakes, tires etc. had it in Fairbanks Alaska for 4 years driving around on 4" of solid ice on the roads and through the snow. It's never done me wrong. Drove it from GA to AK when I Moved there. Had it winterized, then unwinterized it. I like it better than the new models, don't know if I'd buy a 2017 ridegeline but if you found the most modern older body style one and it's 4x4 its a useful a fun little truck has a huge trunk under the bed too, and I like how the gate opens 2 different ways. Has served me well and I'm gonna drive it until it blows up!:thumb:

Left handers have the nice feature of the well below the driver window... A friend told me that.

It's nice until you actually want to take the gun out. You have to open the door.

Trust me, I know.

It's not too bad on a PU truck because the one of the pockets is usually more forward.

Problem is, once you clear the weapon LH what are you going to do with it? Unless you aim at someone on the passenger side, you can't bring the gun to bear on a target.

Thanks!
180,000 miles. Only work done was the 130k service, replaced timing belt. Also had the exploding scrapnel filled Takata airbags replaced when the recall came. Then regular maintenance; brakes, tires etc. had it in Fairbanks Alaska for 4 years driving around on 4" of solid ice on the roads and through the snow. It's never done me wrong. Drove it from GA to AK when I Moved there. Had it winterized, then unwinterized it. I like it better than the new models, don't know if I'd buy a 2017 ridegeline but if you found the most modern older body style one and it's 4x4 its a useful a fun little truck has a huge trunk under the bed too, and I like how the gate opens 2 different ways. Has served me well and I'm gonna drive it until it blows up!:thumb:
I've got a 2008 with over 200k and no problems. Great in the snow and mud and the trunk is great. 2017 look small and I wish Honda would make a turbo available for more towing power.

I use this while driving.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LR454YU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and this if I am leaving it in the car.
img_0357-jpg.969637

Back
Top Bottom