• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CC handgun in vehicle

In my lap or jammed in between the console and my seat or under my seat. SBR rides shotgun sometimes leaned up sometimes in my floor board. Left it in my pick up truck bed once and drove around for a half hour. Guns are everywhere in car. Not a safe zone. Not child friendly. Pain in the butt to drag as much crap around with me as I do but I never leave it with a weapon inside. NAA in my pocket, 42 IWB, 2.0 OWB on the 3 0 clock and 7.5" AR cradled like a baby. 2 30 round mags in my back pocket and that's how I walk up my driveway after a long day.

P.S.

If you do wanna leave your pistol on your seat and whip around town all fast like, the IWB neoprene style friction holsters will keep it from sliding and flying around your cab.

"Sticky" brand holster for example
View attachment 1339113 View attachment 1339114
Never leave it with a weapon inside? I bet you get looks when you run into a store real quick...

If I'm driving long enough to take it off my belt; I slide it between the driver seat and center console seat (bench seat truck). That doesn't work at all with my other car so it goes inside the center console there. Next truck purchase I make the first thing I'm going to say to the salesman is "you aren't afraid of guns are you?" Because I will be trying out all the spots to make sure it fits my needs.

Never leave it with a weapon inside? I bet you get looks when you run into a store real quick...
Haha true true true. Ok so "never" is a pretty strong word. I will stop at gas stations and run inside if my Vic's still in view, so yes there are occasions where they're unsecured aside from a glass window and power lock, but it's only for minutes. I'm lucky enough to be able to bring this all to work and lock it up at both my jobs, they're close, and I don't go out much I'm too broke too. If I'm out to be a civilian and shop it's usually the EDC and a mini in my pocket. On a routine mon-fri 9-5 I be rolling like this to and from work

Hahaha I wasnt the driver, ground guide, or TC....I was just a leg squad leader in the back smashing into all my joes and all their s*** and all their s***'s s***. Then came the s*** water then the swimming then the call to company then the wait for recovery from Kandahar (5hrs) and boy.....good times.

Thank God I wasn't in charge, all I had to do was fill out a sworn statement lol.

Stock picture but my truck gun goes here. There are similar pockets on the door where my two choices of conceal carry go. One is IWB and one is pocket.

417015d1456179065-center-console-storage-img_20160222_1704105.jpg

Back
Top Bottom