• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CCI Quiet .22LR

BackWoods

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
132   0
Reaction score
I knew there was a topic posted before but, am on my phone and guess that makes me lazy! Does this stuff cycle at all in semi-autos? I have a brick of it and have yet to shoot it!

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_09_03_e5u7e7az.jpg

I don't think so. But I've never tried first hand. I've seen videos on the standard velocity and it cylces just fine and is even quieter than rem subsonics. This was using a spectreII through an m&p 15/22.

I deleted my initial post....I was thinking of the Aguila's....if these have powder and aren't just primer, they should cycle light action autos just fine.

I have chimed in/started several threads on these. I have a goodly supply of them and shoot them a LOT.
No, they will not cycle a 10/22. At least not mine.
No they will not cycle a .22 AR. At least not mine.
No they will not cycle .22 auto pistols. At least not mine. (tried GSG 1911-22, Ruger MkII, Etc.)

But they are stupid-quiet in my savage MKII bolt rifle, and have been very accurate.
When I shoot them through a can, on a bolt action, I can actually hear the firing pin hit the shell, and the bullet impact the wood as the loudest things when shooting.

I have chimed in/started several threads on these. I have a goodly supply of them and shoot them a LOT.
No, they will not cycle a 10/22. At least not mine.
No they will not cycle a .22 AR. At least not mine.
No they will not cycle .22 auto pistols. At least not mine. (tried GSG 1911-22, Ruger MkII, Etc.)

But they are stupid-quiet in my savage MKII bolt rifle, and have been very accurate.
When I shoot them through a can, on a bolt action, I can actually hear the firing pin hit the shell, and the bullet impact the wood as the loudest things when shooting.

That's awesome! Thanks for chimmin' in! I wish I had a good bolt .22 but, only semi-auto .22's at the moment! : /

Back
Top Bottom