• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check out this crock of .... from Gwinnett county

dont worry man, nobody likes Gwinnett county anyways, not even other agencies. heck not even the guys who work for the county.

I would be pissed but wouldn't expect anything less out of any govt agency or employee. They are all so screwed up almost everywhere you go. I'm convinced the whole problem with these things lie with the mindset of there employee's. They are in the business of TAKING money not MAKING money so to all of them there whole attitude is if it doesn't happen today there is always tomorrow or the next day or next week or next year. There is no incentive to take care of there customer because they can't go out of business for bad service or lose there butt like the rest of us. They don't have to care if they inconvinence you.

This fiscal year, Atlanta continues to outpace all other U.S. regions in such seizures, with $30 million confiscated so far. Next are Los Angeles, California, with about $19 million, and Chicago, Illinois, with $18 million.
The fact that Atlanta that Atlanta exceeds LA and Chicago in seizures is only indicative of the effectiveness in finding the money, not how much of it there is. C'mon, let's apply a little common sense here.
Atlanta Population, 2011 estimate City 432,427 MSA - 5,268,860
Chicago Population 2011 estimate City 2,707,120 CSA 9,686,021 (one of the worst s**t holes in the country)
Los Angeles Population, 2011 estimate City 3,819,702 MSA 12,874,797

Does that make sense? The Chicago MSA has twice the population but half the drug money? I don't think so.

This is not to say there isn't a drug problem, just that when I start believing CNN's 'analyses', I probably will be in a nursing home and can't remember my name either.

The fact that Atlanta that Atlanta exceeds LA and Chicago in seizures is only indicative of the effectiveness in finding the money, not how much of it there is. C'mon, let's apply a little common sense here.
Atlanta Population, 2011 estimate City 432,427 MSA - 5,268,860
Chicago Population 2011 estimate City 2,707,120 CSA 9,686,021 (one of the worst s**t holes in the country)
Los Angeles Population, 2011 estimate City 3,819,702 MSA 12,874,797

Does that make sense? The Chicago MSA has twice the population but half the drug money? I don't think so.

This is not to say there isn't a drug problem, just that when I start believing CNN's 'analyses', I probably will be in a nursing home and can't remember my name either.

The Chicago stats are like that because the Chicago PD is for sale to the highest bidder. Corruption has been a constant and reoccurring problem there forever.

Back
Top Bottom