• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cigarette long term storage.

easier to store at component level.

I am a smoker. I buy pipe tobacco and tubes... about 13 bucks a carton. As a test I put up an unopened bag of tobacco for a little over a year ( in a dark dry spot ). I opened that bag a few months back. Not stale at all. Smoked like a new bag.

How about tobacco seeds and a case of JOB papers? Just thinking out of the box
I don't smoke cigarettes and never have, always smoked cigars and pipes before I had to quit.
At the store last week and noticed that a single pack of cigarettes was almost $10. Not sure when that happened, I remember that was what a carton used to cost when I'd pick them up for the folks way back when.
Got me thinking about adding some tobacco seeds to the ole prepper pantry for future use.
I know absolutely nothing about growing tobacco but it is something to think about.

I don't smoke cigarettes and never have, always smoked cigars and pipes before I had to quit.
At the store last week and noticed that a single pack of cigarettes was almost $10. Not sure when that happened, I remember that was what a carton used to cost when I'd pick them up for the folks way back when.
Got me thinking about adding some tobacco seeds to the ole prepper pantry for future use.
I know absolutely nothing about growing tobacco but it is something to think about.
That is what I was thinking.. I already stock liquor for this exact reason. From every thing I've looked into about tobacco it is pretty simple to grow. Difficulty level comparable to growing tomatoes

Back
Top Bottom