• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cigarette long term storage.

Bulk bags of tobacco and rolling papers is the way. Or pre-made tubes and a hand crank cigarette machine. That's how I make mine these days. I can make 3 cartons for 25 bucks and they taste better than anything store bought.
I haven’t looked into that. I wouldn’t mind trying some. I bet you can get different kinds and flavors like cigs in packs.
I wonder how the nicotine and tar content is compared to premade. Maybe there are add on filters too ??

I haven’t looked into that. I wouldn’t mind trying some. I bet you can get different kinds and flavors like cigs in packs.
I wonder how the nicotine and tar content is compared to premade. Maybe there are add on filters too ??

I buy pre rolled tubes with the filter already on them. There are tons of different tobaccos you can get. My favorite is ohc natural. I smoke less when I smoke my own. There's nothing added to make them more addictive.

Sounds like the way ! I am definitely wanting to look into this. Have you any info you can send me on where to buy ? Or is it a find somewhere local thing ?

Sounds like the way ! I am definitely wanting to look into this. Have you any info you can send me on where to buy ? Or is it a find somewhere local thing ?

I mostly order online at this point but there are stores out there that carry tobacco and tubes. Usually vape stores.

I use this for making them
New Top-O-Matic Cigarette Rolling Machine https://a.co/d/j1aJ5mA

I mean, you're right but they smoke way more than we do.
Russia also has the highest number of 15-19 year old cigarette smokers in the world right now by a stretch. 60% of their male population smokes cigarettes.
in America, you rarely see the younger crowd smoking cigarettes-- But the number of American teens vaping increased 1800% last year. And 1 in 20 adults vape.

I say all this to emphasize on how valuable any tobacco product could become in a SHTF scenario.
I think it would be MUCH more valuable than really  any street drug because nicotine is unique. Nothing really mimics the effect, and so many are addicted to it.

Trade fodder. It don't have to be tp, gold, silver or brass.

Back
Top Bottom