• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Clabbered Milk anyone?

eightnsand

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
i just quaffed some buttermilk and thought about the redneck country thread from the other day. What say you? Go/No Go? I’m a puss so I prefer fresh but know folks that like it 3 months old unrefrigerated.
93A2CBFB-4B8B-49C5-90BB-DA23F888BD2A.jpeg

i just quaffed some buttermilk and thought about the redneck country thread from the other day. What say you? Go/No Go? I’m a puss so I prefer fresh but know folks that like it 3 months old unrefrigerated. View attachment 2144434

Makes good cornbread!

Raw eggs go in cake batter. Doesn't mean I want to drink a glass of them.

What?

Yep, one of the only reasons i can think of to have it around.
My ole lady makes the best cornbread hands down !!

My mother made the best cornbread, but she liked my version. I added a little chilli powder to diverse the flavor.

As a 7 year old at the farm, I wondered what the grown ups were drinking at breakfast. I knew what coffee was since my grandmother roasted her own beans and ground that fresh. I was horrified to discover the lumpy rotten milk beverage though. I felt like I'd been plopped into a family of aliens that drank rotten milk, LOL.

I’m already crying laughing. This usually doesn’t happened on here til late evening and after cocktail hour. Thank you guys. It’s an acquired taste like beer.

Reactions: MRM
I hated that ****. My grandpa drank it religiously when I was growing up. My worst memory by far is spending the night, waking up froggy that Saturday, and proceeded to pour a big glorious bowl of Frosted Flakes. Only to discover after the fact, that I poured the devils semen upon them.

Back
Top Bottom