• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

concealed carry and extra mag

i carry just the one in my gun a majority of the time, if i plan on going somewhere I'm not use to, i'll carry a second mag, just makes me feel better.

MUTT I went back and read your original post. I can fully understand why you don't see the need to carry any spare magazines. Care to explain why you see the NEED to carry a handgun when you and pretty much everyone else has agreed that the chance that you will ever need it is so slim? Do you not carry that handgun just to be prepared and should you not then allow everyone else to carry whatever they believe they may "need" in order for them to be prepared?

Mayhaps it is only in your fantasy world that a reload is never needed...

The reason I am calling you a troll is because earlier when people kept explaining to you why THEY choose to carry an extra mag YOU continued to belittle them with you zombies, shootouts and fantasizing about action hero lives bull****. Intentionally overlooking the reason why they said they were they were carrying an extra mag or mags. You made backhanded comments and basically called some liars. Don't back peddle now. As for my carry pistol, it is not the only one I own and unlike you it is clear to me I shoot enough to know that guns break. Nothing is 100% perfect all the time to think otherwise is foolish. However if you wish to do so, well then that explains a lot about you.

Just so there is no confusion about your condensing trolling comments.

That, is truth. Thanks for taking the time to type what I was thinking! Trolls are

What if its an abnormal situation. Better to be prepared? Ive never heard of being prepared as being a bad thing. It can only help you. To each is own though.

true but i cant prepare for everything everytime
if i did i would have to ride around in a qiuck pop up camper with all my emergency supplies just in case lol
do like macguyver do the most with the least ..........

true but i cant prepare for everything everytime
if i did i would have to ride around in a qiuck pop up camper with all my emergency supplies just in case lol
do like macguyver do the most with the least ..........

Macguyver was a fraud! Carrying an extra mag is not like having a pop up camper. I leave one one me (its only a 13 rounder no bigger than my wallet) and one in the car.

I need to pick up some spare mags for a few of my carry weapons. Until I get the funds to do so, I have been comfortable carrying multiple guns. My EDC is 2 always and 3 if my clothing permits, if not the third is usually close by. Its not ideal, but no reloads necessary and I still have options.
I usually carry strong side OWB, weak side IWb, and pocket. Or Strong side Iwb, pocket, and ankle.

Macguyver was a fraud! Carrying an extra mag is not like having a pop up camper. I leave one one me (its only a 13 rounder no bigger than my wallet) and one in the car.

i was joking about macguyver and the camper
i have carried a extra mag i personally thought it was overkill on my belt but that was with a full sized 40
how a bout i try it with my single stack bersa then get back to yall
the only problem is i dont have a extra mag for the bersa lol anybody want to give me???????? one or sell me one for cheap lol
just to prove or disprove a point lol

i was joking about macguyver and the camper
i have carried a extra mag i personally thought it was overkill on my belt but that was with a full sized 40
how a bout i try it with my single stack bersa then get back to yall
the only problem is i dont have a extra mag for the bersa lol anybody want to give me one or sell me one for cheap lol
just to prove or disprove a point lol

haha. Wish I had one. Id give you the mag just to prove a point. Sure it may seem like overkill BUT ill take over kill over soviet kill any day of the week!

I need to pick up some spare mags for a few of my carry weapons. Until I get the funds to do so, I have been comfortable carrying multiple guns. My EDC is 2 always and 3 if my clothing permits, if not the third is usually close by. Its not ideal, but no reloads necessary and I still have options.
I usually carry strong side OWB, weak side IWb, and pocket. Or Strong side Iwb, pocket, and ankle.

They say the fastest reload is another gun lol. I'll carry a G22 and a G27 from time to time. The 22 rides strong side OWB and the 27 rides weak side pocket.

Back
Top Bottom