• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

cops, schools had no duty to shield students..

What do we do now

• Arm Teachers who want to be armed

• Terminate School resource officers

• Privatize security

• Let court of appeals sort it out

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think there should be some type of liability on Broward County for failure to act and protect. I have seen it first hand when **** hits the fan. I think priority of life is not stressed enough in police training. Most are only worried about staying alive. There are very few that are ready to put it on the line and are prepared to die to get the job done. If you run into one of those select few God help you!
  1. Hostages/Victims
  2. Innocent by-standers
  3. Police/First Responders
  4. Suspects/Subject

That's a bull**** concept. If there was a Soldier there they would have went in.

It's actually based off 911 not responding in time to Code 3 calls, not once in scene but has since been used as a blanket coverage for the thin blue line to hide behind.

( I support GOOD, honest cops and respect LEO,s. I don't respect jack booted cowards or ass holes, in any profession.).

I think there should be some type of liability on Broward County for failure to act and protect. I have seen it first hand when **** hits the fan. I think priority of life is not stressed enough in police training. Most are only worried about staying alive. There are very few that are ready to put it on the line and are prepared to die to get the job done. If you run into one of those select few God help you!
  1. Hostages/Victims
  2. Innocent by-standers
  3. Police/First Responders
  4. Suspects/Subject
When Reginald Denny was pulled out of his big rig truck at the corner of Florence and Manchester, only to have the local denizens break a brick over his head. The police were ordered to retreat.

The police have the duty to protect and serve. California has effectively disarmed the legal populous. But when sh*t hits the fan. The police have no duty to protect YOU!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

"the duty to provide public services is owed to the public at large, and, absent a special relationship between the police and an individual, no specific legal duty exists"
An armed school officer has a very specific duty. Shoot any SOB that threatens the kids. I call bull****.
And when in the presence of a mass murder of unarmed kids if that officer had no duty or "special relationship"? Then he owes years of back pay for being there under false pretenses.

Back
Top Bottom