• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid Vacine - A thread to get the boomers riled up

WILL YOU GET THE COVID VACINE

• YES

• NO

• Will wait a while before I do then yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just saw an article by leading scientists that stated the new Covid vaccines all cause men’s balls to fall off in the fifth year after it is taken.
It was scrubbed from the site almost immediately.
I’m sure it was fake news.
Nothing to worry about.

Just saw an article by leading scientists that stated the new Covid vaccines all cause men’s balls to fall off in the fifth year after it is taken.
Nothing to worry about.
That's bad! When you take into account all the guys that don't have the balls to get the vaccine in the first place...

What tracker tracer are you talking about?
It's sad how many on the Right are so easily manipulated due to their fear and paranoia of Government.

Common use of the vaccine would end the crisis (real or imagined) almost immediately. The Left does not want the crisis to end and are doing everything they can to create doubt and mistrust of the vaccine so people won't get it. As usual, the Right is falling for it hook, line and sinker.

Once again, we are our own worst enemy.

Nothing to worry about.

That’s odd. I saw a website that said the vaccine eliminates baldness, reduces body fat and helps you last all night long. Now how many are getting the shot?

Back
Top Bottom