• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid Vacine - A thread to get the boomers riled up

WILL YOU GET THE COVID VACINE

• YES

• NO

• Will wait a while before I do then yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
9f7c51d15f5673e5810f690baf29180cae30fc336ad1d5f60f131f87efd68a4b_1.jpg

Always climbing some mountain or some other outdoors activity. Side effects may include internal bleeding, kidney failure, heart attack, and stroke.
Yep, you would think truth-in-advertising laws would require at least a few seconds of those happy commercials to show a few folks throwing up in the toilet or bleeding out the eyeballs or something huh?

You really are

Because you didn't like the answer and know that I am right?

As has been posted... your kids have to show proof of vaccination before enrolling in public schools. When you join the military, they juice you up with shots. If you travel to a lot of countries, they require vaccinations.

This isn't anything new, nor should it surprise you. If you are that concerned with gubment tracking you... you know, because you are so worthy of being tracked I guess... I mean, what One World Order wouldn't want to keep tabs on such a gent as yerself? Then add another layer or two of tinfoil to your hat.

Tinfoil Hats: Keeps the government out, and your manly lust in.

Because you didn't like the answer and know that I am right?

As has been posted... your kids have to show proof of vaccination before enrolling in public schools. When you join the military, they juice you up with shots. If you travel to a lot of countries, they require vaccinations.

This isn't anything new, nor should it surprise you. If you are that concerned with gubment tracking you... you know, because you are so worthy of being tracked I guess... I mean, what One World Order wouldn't want to keep tabs on such a gent as yerself? Then add another layer or two of tinfoil to your hat.

Tinfoil Hats: Keeps the government out, and your manly lust in.

I missed your vote. For someone with such a world renown intellect on vaccination how come you didn’t vote?

How come?

B413B174-D947-4045-8936-36BF44054878.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom