• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest thing happened to us tonight

Mind you, I'm no detective but based on many years watching crime based movies and the program COPS, I have deduced that there is only one answer to what caused the damage (feel free to pass my suspicions on to your insurance agent or any LEO's that may be involved), you have been assaulted with the rarely utilized pig cannon! You don't hardly see them anymore due to NFA guidelines and an unreasonably high priced tax stamp.View attachment 6920055
I was thinking the same thing. That’s pretty obviously what happened

I always check because I can never remember if I loaded or unloaded mine. Sometimes I check more than once because I was half distracted when I was checking and can't remember what I saw when I checked. :lol:
I use strict rules, for example condition 1 if in holster. Condition 3 if not in holster. This helps my weak mind keep track of the condition. Still check to ensure condition 3 or higher if not holstered depending on what is happening if picking up or handing the gun off to another petson

He most likely threw something at your car, wouldnt take much to make that dent, newer cars are pretty thin in the metal sections.

I had a guy toss a can of coke at my headlight and it broke the lens. I thought about turning around and chasing him but decided against it.

Sometimes continuing on with your journey is the best idea. I don't think I would have stopped with my family in the car.

Back
Top Bottom