• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest thing happened to us tonight

Yep. Been there, done that. I don't allow someone in my space. You're reaction is then compromised. I was thinking this as I read it, but now that you mention it.....
Yep, panhandlers, sidewalk preachers or pretty much anyone else I don't know approaches me I'm not shy about telling them to back off or if necessarily I'll create my own distance.
murphy-znation.gif

That’s a large dent. I would think it took more force than the weight of a thrown cat or animal. A good paintless dent repair may be able to fix most of it. I have seen them do magic when the paint is still bonded to the metal. They would have to be dang good on that black though.

Have you been back in the daylight to see what the nutjob may have thrown? It had to be something soft and pretty heavy to not scratch the paint and to make that size dent. Who knows, he could have spooked a deer, but I doubt it. Too coincidental.

the most idiotic or funny is thing is when you "press check it". stopped reading there, i mean, where will the bullet go if it was already there? reminds me of those people on Instagram, what a coincidence
I imagine you’ve been in all sorts of high stress situations. Instead of being mean, why not train the rest of us to be unshakable operators? That’d be awesome.

Yep, panhandlers, sidewalk preachers or pretty much anyone else I don't know approaches me I'm not shy about telling them to back off or if necessarily I'll create my own distance. View attachment 6919995
Yes, but I'm referring of a more tactical environment. His situation definitely fits

That’s a large dent. I would think it took more force than the weight of a thrown cat or animal. A good paintless dent repair may be able to fix most of it. I have seen them do magic when the paint is still bonded to the metal. They would have to be dang good on that black though.

Have you been back in the daylight to see what the nutjob may have thrown? It had to be something soft and pretty heavy to not scratch the paint and to make that size dent. Who knows, he could have spooked a deer, but I doubt it. Too coincidental.
I think he threw his body against the vehicle. Yes, paintless repair if you can. Surprised he didn't claim an injury. Never know, he still might

Mind you, I'm no detective but based on many years watching crime based movies and the program COPS, I have deduced that there is only one answer to what caused the damage (feel free to pass my suspicions on to your insurance agent or any LEO's that may be involved), you have been assaulted with the rarely utilized pig cannon! You don't hardly see them anymore due to NFA guidelines and an unreasonably high priced tax stamp.
1708710066301.png

Back
Top Bottom