• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest thing happened to us tonight

Have you went back to the area now in the daylight to see if you can determine what you may have hit or was possible thrown at you? Probably would have been a good idea to call the guy in to the local leo to make them aware of the him. Glad you and your family are safe OP :thumb:

666=Man , 7=Perfection, & 8=More than perfection. That’s a crazy event brother. I just thought I’d mention the numbers, a lot of Folks get caught up in the “signs” and such as the Anti Christ when it’s the “Spirit of Anti Christ”. It’s mentioned 3 times in the Bible and by definition it’s a spiritual entity within anyone who denies Jesus is the Christ and Savior of the world. The first verse of Revelation helped me a lot one day when I was stumped; The Revelation of Jesus Christ. My2cents along with scripture (Spiritually written and must be Spiritually discerned).

Am I the only one who would have had the gun out and demanding dude back off from the get-go?

Can't really demand people leave the public right away, so could face major legal issues drawing down on him.

But I definitely wouldn't have talked to some shady looking stranger, would have drove my family away from the situation to the next safe spot to get out and check for damage.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, and I’d bet all angels do not appear in flowing white robes, with a halo and holding a harp.
White robes you say??

d93eb8e14c_boulder-kkk-chapter_denver-public-library.jpg

Back
Top Bottom