• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest thing happened to us tonight

Careful, he’ll let his ego run away from him and think you’re stalking him. 🤣
200w (21).gif

Can't really demand people leave the public right away, so could face major legal issues drawing down on him.

But I definitely wouldn't have talked to some shady looking stranger, would have drove my family away from the situation to the next safe spot to get out and check for damage.
If he is like me, he ain’t COP CALLER.. don’t call the cops and there is no legal bitness to tend to

Just to give a little perspective, we were riding 55mph and just hit the next street to assess the damage. Not like we’re in a populated area, I just wanted to make sure someone didn’t die and the vehicle was safe to drive with my kids inside. I approached him after he started yelling and did not let him get very close to the vehicle. 20 yards or so. Not everything started to click until we arrived home but I didn’t feel any imminent danger to us at the time other than I thought he may have had something to do with it but couldn’t prove anything.
Recklessly brandishing my firearm and yelling commands at someone seemed a little excessive given his demeanor.

Back
Top Bottom