• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dang! Just Dang!

Oh damn it.
They are doing good things for people.
What is wrong with that.
They haven’t caved and endorsed anything LGBT. They have just donated to organizations that don’t discriminate.
They as an organization don’t support same sex marriage, they haven’t ever said they wanted people of a different belief to suffer.

I don’t understand people that seem to want someone that believes different than they, suffer in some way.
Just doesn’t seem very “Christian” to me.

Oh damn it.
They are doing good things for people.
What is wrong with that.
They haven’t caved and endorsed anything LGBT. They have just donated to organizations that don’t discriminate.
They as an organization don’t support same sex marriage, they haven’t ever said they wanted people of a different belief to suffer.

I don’t understand people that seem to want someone that believes different than they, suffer in some way.
Just doesn’t seem very “Christian” to me.
Show me where the Salvation Army and fellowship of Christian athletes discriminated against certain people, just because you don’t agree with someone doesn’t mean you hate or discriminate against them

Show me where the Salvation Army and fellowship of Christian athletes discriminated against certain people, just because you don’t agree with someone doesn’t mean you hate or discriminate against them
Uhhhh...show me what channel they play on every Sunday.......

And whats that go to do with everyone getting upset that some of the organizations don’t discriminate against LGBT?
That was the point of the article referenced in the OP.
Again they are shifting away from national organizations and donating locally.
Maybe they are slightly softening, but they are announcing they are worshiping satan either.

Back
Top Bottom