• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I miss the memo?

Obviously you didn't excel in reading/comprehension, unless you went to a Liberal school, where they teach twisting and turning.:thumb: lol
Just think, if all else fails, you could always go into journalism, you would advance quickly.:wacko: lol

So far I only have those I would rather not deal with on Ignore, but there's always room for a dickgnat or two.:shocked:
so your decision to put people on ignore has nothing to do with your feeling that people are obligated to respond to anything that you happen to send them?

I added 3 more to my ignore list of 120 that have a serious communications deficiency.

And, please, by all means add this “Dickgnat” to your esteemed list of gentleman. That will save me from having to watch you melt every other day.

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?
i did... turns out he could care less about the cheerios, it was my pud out in his kitchen that was the problem...
note to self, pee in bottle then carry into kitchen, then dump on cheerios..
now i am off to get ,what i can only assume is 00 buck remove from my backside...
see you when i can sit again..
Bob

i did... turns out he could care less about the cheerios, it was my pud out in his kitchen that was the problem...
note to self, pee in bottle then carry into kitchen, then dump on cheerios..
now i am off to get ,what i can only assume is 00 buck remove from my backside...
see you when i can sit again..
Bob
Roflmao!!!

IMG_4355.JPG

Some folks say the secret to happiness is lowering your expectations.

“When you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people I deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous and surly. They are like this because they can't tell good from evil. But I have seen the beauty of good, and the ugliness of evil, and have recognized that the wrongdoer has a nature related to my own - not of the same blood and birth, but the same mind, and possessing a share of the divine. And so none of them can hurt me. No one can implicate me in ugliness. Nor can I feel angry at my relative, or hate him. We were born to work together like feet, hands and eyes, like the two rows of teeth, upper and lower. To obstruct each other is unnatural. To feel anger at someone, to turn your back on him: these are unnatural.”

― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, 161 A.D.

so your decision to put people on ignore has nothing to do with your feeling that people are obligated to respond to anything that you happen to send them?
Are you one of those that don't reply to anything that you are not interested in, just to be an inconsiderate dick?
A hit dog will holler. lol

Yes, yes, like the article you wrote about Trump fat shaming the halloween kids at the White House.
Are there any other fantasies that you have running around in you head this AM?
You are spot on with your "quotes" Please tell all these folks that you are just being a super Troll and are not really this anally incorrect.
You must have picked up a pair of Liberal glasses this AM.

And, please, by all means add this “Dickgnat” to your esteemed list of gentleman. That will save me from having to watch you melt every other day.

Awe, you poor thing. It's obvious that you have no concept as to how the Ignore feature works. What you should do is put me on your Ignore list then you won't have to worry about getting all distraught over me melting down, but I will still be able to view the fat chick thread.

Of course you could always remain silent and just sit in your little corner watching CNN, instead of trolling.

Awe, you poor thing. It's obvious that you have no concept as to how the Ignore feature works. What you should do is put me on your Ignore list then you won't have to worry about getting all distraught over me melting down, but I will still be able to view the fat chick thread.

Of course you could always remain silent and just sit in your little corner watching CNN, instead of trolling.
This post is such a mess I don’t know where to begin. Where did 90% of it come from?

And I really love the part where instead of discussing the subject in a discussion thread, you instead chose to become combative. That is a very typical, liberals reaction to most things.

I assume everyone here is a retard, so I'm pleasantly surprised by the majority of my ODT interactions. I do have a big "**** YOU" for people that can't respond to a pm. I don't put them on a list. You never know when you might make an amicable deal down the road. Not burning bridges for little things goes far in the marathon of life.

Back
Top Bottom