• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did you boycott the NFL and let the commies win in the process?

Did you boycott the NFL?

• yes! 'Murica

• no! 'Murica

• Tacos! Mexico!

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife and I didn't spend 9 years serving in the military to watch a bunch of hood rats disrespect a nation that provides them the opportunity to earn the multimillion dollar salary they enjoy just for playing a silly game. There are so many other things to do than waste your time and money on a group of arrogant POS that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Everyone has the right to be played for a fool.

My wife and I didn't spend 9 years serving in the military to watch a bunch of hood rats disrespect a nation that provides them the opportunity to earn the multimillion dollar salary they enjoy just for playing a silly game. There are so many other things to do than waste your time and money on a group of arrogant POS that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Everyone has the right to be played for a fool.
but but its their right to free speech that we are condemning. OK NO MORE TIL AUGUST Good night,I say good night

Never again will I watch or pay to see a professional sport.

tumblr_mu12e35iz61r5m5x5o2_500.gif

]

Back
Top Bottom